We are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 and want to assure you that we are taking extra precautions to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep your family, as well as ours, healthy and safe. We plan to continue with our projects as scheduled and would like to thank you for your continued trust and support.
We wish you and your families the very best as we weather this together.
Peek Brothers is already known for our attention to detail and cleanliness in this industry, yet we are seeking to operate with even more caution and meticulousness. Below are some of the further precautions we are currently implementing:
- We are requiring our team to stay home if they have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptoms.
- We will have a basket of disinfectant supplies on every job site. This basket will contain latex gloves, hand soap, paper towels and disinfectant wipes that will be disposed of in our own trash bags
- We will be washing our hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available on site, we have provided our team with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We are being conscious to not touch our eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- We are avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- We will be cleaning with disinfectant all high touch point surfaces frequently.
- We will be covering our mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- We are requiring our team to wear gloves while working on site.
- All exterior projects will have a portable toilet on site for our painters. They will not need access to inside homes.
Our clients’ satisfaction is always our top priority. We stand by our commitment to being a business that sets a new standard in our industry and hope this can simply be another example of that.