Top 4 Steps to Follow When Painting Interior WallsOctober 26, 2015
Top 3 Steps to Repair Rotted Wood with EpoxyNovember 8, 2015
Super quick tip on getting and keeping your old paint clean
Crusty old paint can but pretty good paint inside…how can you get it out and back in without contaminating the paint?
You will need
- A paint can opener
- A ladies panty hose or a paint strainer bag from the home center or paint store
- A clean bucket
- Wipe off the top of the paint can and blow away all loose debris
- Install the hose or strainer bag over your clean bucket
- Pour your paint through the strainer then pull out strainer and throw out or rinse out.
- When finished, pour unused paint back into paint can and put on lid
- Cover the lid with a rag or paper towel before hammering in place to prevent splattering.
More tips and tricksTip: using dirty bucket with clean paint