La Jolla Historical Society creates a new “Pocket Park” while preserving Venturi Pergola from LJ Museum of Contemporary Art
- In 2018, due to the renovation and additions to La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art, the Venturi Pergola needed to be moved.
- La Jolla Historical Society has repurposed the pergola into a cozy “pocket park” behind the Wisteria Cottage.
- Peek Brothers was asked to repair and refinish the columns and metal trellis.
- It was a real pleasure to be a part of this preservation project
- To read more visit La Jolla Historical society’s website